The Detroit Lions head to Lincoln Financial Field on September 22 to face the Philadelphia Eagles.
Here is everything you need to know about the Week 3 meeting between these two NFC foes.
Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles Info
Date: September 22, 2019 — Week 3
Location: Lincoln Financial Field — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Lions vs. Eagles Series: Lions lead all-time, 16-15-2
Philadelphia Eagles Off-season Additions
Drafted OT Andre Dillard (Washington State) with the 22nd Pick in the 2019 NFL Draft
Traded for WR DeSean Jackson from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
QB Carson Wentz signed a four-year contract extension through the 2024
Free Agency Signings:
DT Malik Johnson
DE Vinny Curry
LB Zach Brown
S Andrew Sendejo
Player(s) to Watch: Eagles' Front 7
The Lions offensive line will be faced with a tough test against the Eagles front seven that Pro Football Focus ranked as the best in the NFL last season. This grade was based on a combination of pass coverage, pass rush and run prevention. The Eagles front unit is highlighted by Fletcher Cox, who ended last year with a career-high 95 pressures.
Stat to Know
While boasting a better record over the past five seasons, the Eagles have not beaten Detroit since 2013. On the other side of the coin, the Lions can equalize the all-time series between the two teams with a victory.
Official Ticket Packages to Lions vs. Eagles
Official Travel Packages and Official Fan Packages for the Lions vs. the Eagles Week 3 match-up at Lincoln Financial Field are currently available through Detroit Lions Experiences.
Official Fan Packages Include:
- Ticket to Lions vs. Eagles Game (Lower Level or Upper Level Seating Options)
- Access to Detroit Lions Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Invite to Pregame Tailgate Party @ 1100 Social
- Hosted by Detroit Lions legend Bennie Blades
- Includes full brunch offering and an open bar
- Detroit Lions Experiences Merchandise
Official Travel Packages Include:
- All Fan Package inclusions
- Airfare from Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) to Philadelphia (PHL)
- Option to add hotel and ground transportation accommodations